Monday, October 22, 2012

All Star Mentors!

I was so impressed as I read through your blogs over the past few weeks! I am seeing so much improvement and so much passion for reading! Here are some posts that really blew me away. You should definitely check them out (no matter what class you're in) and leave them a comment for this week!

These "Am I Blue?" responses were so impressive and beautifully written:

Annabel (806)

Ruby (806-she also included an image I loved)

Sophie N. (809)

Sophie D. (809)

Adrian (809)

These posts about independent reading books were not only written well, but so thought provoking:

Sam (803)

Caitlin (803)

These posts about independent reading books were written in a way that generated thinking and comments: 

Chase (806)

Venice (806)


No comments:

Post a Comment